Indigo Engineering Group, find LLC (Indigo) is a green/sustainable engineering and architecture firm based in Washington, treat D.C. We specialize in geotechnical, look environmental, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural and secure wireless communications engineering.
Indigo has the capability to perform planning, feasibility studies, design, construction management, testing and inspection services, investigations and remediation for construction projects involving commercial, mixed-use, hospitality, transportation, active senior living, institutional and public facility building types.
We assist our clients with a range of small to large projects by affiliating with other leading architecture and engineering firms. Indigo also provides building inspections and permit plan review services.
Indigo’s goal is to exceed client expectations by performing as the prime, subcontractor and or partner of choice. We serve clients in both the Private and Governmental sectors, including agencies at the Federal, State and Local levels.
Incorporated: Washington, DC 2004
Firm Size: 9
Professional Engineering Licenses: District of Columbia; Virginia; Maryland; West Virginia; Florida; Georgia; Louisiana
DBE: DDOT, EPA
MBE: MDOT, WSSC
- 541310 Architectural Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541380 Geotechnical Testing Laboratories and Services
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE), Maryland Department of Transportation
- District of Columbia Local, Small and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LSDBE)
- Washington Metropolitan Airport Authority Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE)
- District of Columbia Third Party Plan Review Company
- Women Owned Small Business Enterprise (WOSB)
EPA Building Performance Institute [BPI]
Contract Vehicle: GSA Schedule (PES): GS-10F-0239W